The Wallypop Ring Sling is an excellent sling for the beginning babywearer. The Ring Sling is compact and has a short learning curve. It is easily adjustable to many different wearers and many different wearing styles, as well as being easy to adjust on-the-fly for minute by minute changes in your or your baby's needs.
We use only rings from slingrings.com because we care about your baby's safety. The tails of our ring slings have a slight taper. We make ring slings with the famous "Wallypop Shoulder," which is a double inverse pleat.
This sling is 75 inches long. The tail will reach just above knee length on an average size woman. Larger women will generally find the Long to reach approx hip length.
- Rings from slingrings.com
- Comfortable pleated Wallypop shoulder
- 75" long, measured from middle of rings to middle of hem.
- Sturdy materials and construction
- 100% Cotton diamond weave woven wrap from LennyLamb